Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My First Blog!

Ok, so I'm new to the whole Blogging scene, but looks like fun, so I'm going to try it and see how I go. It'll help pass the long boring nights anyway!
I'm not even entirely sure what goes into these, I can't imagine me putting down my deepest darkest thoughts, but I suppose I could bitch about my day (or night, depending!) here!

So do I start with today? or will I just leave it at the fact that it's almost 2.30am, I still have 4 1/2 hours to go and I'm bored out of my brain... I think I'll go back to read the latest news on www.boards.ie and see if anything is interesting enough to add to - although the new word they've started is great - crapfork! I just love it
"crapfork (n) A misfortunate occurrence which is equally as amusing and ironic as it is annoying"

it really is such a great word, I plan on using it all the time! heh heh!



No comments: