Friday, January 13, 2006

Ha! so much for that idea!

ah well, I'll try again soon... although going on holls tomorrow, so chances are I'll buy duty free and smoke my brains out the whole time I'm in Morocco, after all, I'll be sitting by the pool on my lonesomes anyway!

Humm, a small bit nervous about the whole thing really, like it's one thing getting on a plane to dublin or any city, but it's a totally different story when you're getting on a flight to holiday resort on your own. I just hope the weather is good, it looks like rain on the monday, but hopefully that will change for the better!

Flights booked to dublin too, that should be fun, something different, and I can always head down to Siobhan too for a day, or meet her for lunch in Dublin.

only 2 hours and 10mins to go and I have 2 weeks off! horray!

No comments: